Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto
Address: Rua Dr. Roberto Frias, s/n.
Phone: +351 22 508 14 00
Need help getting to Talk a Bit?
To Aeroporto Sá Carneiro (OPorto), and then by car or subway (line E) with line changing in Trindade to line D with direction to Hospital S.João with exit on station IPO.
- Coming from South by A1 - Ash bridge: Take the direction Porto - Paranhos and follow the signs toward the Hospital de S. João.
- Coming from A4: Take the direction Porto Centro and follow the signs toward the Hospital de S. João.
- Coming from A3: Take the direction to Hospital de S. João
- Coming from A28: Take the A4 direction to Vila Real - Porto Centro - Follow the direction to Hospital de S. João.
From Rodonorte/Rede Expressos/Tâmega station, follow to Aliados Avenue and take the subway with direction Hospital S. João (line D). Or take bus number: 204, 300, 301 and 803. There are also other buses near Hospital de São João. For more information: www.stcp.pt
If coming by train, there are two main stations:
- Campanhã – followed by the subway to Trindade in any line (A,B,C,E) and then change to D line.
- São Bento – and then get in the subway (line D)
If coming by subway, take the one from line D (yellow) going to Hospital de São João and exit on IPO. After that, follow Rua Dr. Plácido da Costa to FEUP. For more information: www.metrodoporto.pt